O! You Muslims who are…
- Desirous to drive large, shiny cars,
REMEMBER: You will be driven one day as a horizontal passenger.
- Wild and crazy over expensive clothes,
REMEMBER: You will end up in just a ‘KAFN.’
- Recklessly sacrificing everything to construct beautiful homes and palatial mansions,
REMEMBER: the graveyard ‘PIT’ – one’s real home.
- Greedily devouring tasty dishes and all types of extravagant delicacies,
REMEMBER: one day YOU will be the meal for ants, worms and other insects.
- Aspiring for fame, fortune, and bright lights.
REMEMBER: the awaiting darkness and loneliness in the grave.
Source: ‘DEATH’ by Husainiyah Publications Estcourt