- Man is aware about his inevitable death, yet he indulges in laughter and merriment.
- Knowing that this world will come to an end, man still hankers after it.
- Man knows that everything has been predestined yet he laments over the loss of something.
- Man has been warned and has the full knowledge about the fire of hell but he continues to sin.
- Man believes in the Reckoning of the hereafter but still he persists in amassing wealth.
- Declaring his belief in the Unity and Oneness of Allah, yet man remembers others besides Allah.
- Man believes in Jannah but still finds pleasure in the idle pursuit of this fleeting world.
Source: ‘DEATH’ by Husainiyah Publications Estcourt