I have decided to run a competition for my UK readers, giving away some free books and CDs. All you have to do is leave a comment below saying:
1, “as-Salaamu ‘alaikum”
2, what you like most about Haq Islam
3, how we can improve
and you will automatically be entered into the competition. Do not feel you to write an essay or lengthy paragraphs about 2 & 3 above, even one sentence will do. If you are from outside the UK and would like to leave your comments, then please do so but state at the end of your message that you are not based in the UK.
Please read the terms and conditions below for more information.
Remember, you must enter your email address (only visible to you and us) in case you win, so we can email you to let you know you are a winner. You do not have to enter your real name.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries are open to participants in the UK
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
3. Competition closing date will be 8/04/2011 and winners will be emailed on 15/04/2011
4. Winners may be required to pick it up from the branch where the books are located. There will be a postage fee if winners wish for the books to be posted.
5. All comments may not be published, but all will be entered into the competition
6. Any questions should be emailed to info @ haqislam.org [remove the spaces]
7. The books will consist of dars e nizami-type books as well as general reading in Arabic, English and urdu.
8. The competition is not open to any administrator of Haq Islam.
9. Any unclaimed winning entries will automatically be handed to the runner up if not claimed within 5 days from email date.