Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Welcome to Haq Islam, a website created to bring together the many resources and websites available online regarding Islam in one single place. We also provide some beneficial reading material and with time we will add more and more to the site, Insha-Allah, but we ask that you:
- make du’a that Allah accepts the efforts of all involved with Haq Islam and grants us the ability to improve it
- remain patient should any part of the site not be fully functional/ working correctly
place a link to this site on your list of links
- inform friends and family of this website
- last but not least, remember our brothers and sisters in Islam who are suffering daily and pray that Allah Ta’ala grants them Jannah for their patience and their tawakkul in Allah Ta’ala’s mercy.
May Allah shower his countless blessings upon those who encouraged, motivated and advised us to put together this website, Ameen.
We now have a subscription system to the site. Please enter your email address below tp receive email updates from the site.
The religion of a Muslim is called Islam. Muslim beliefs/ faith of the religion in a nutshell are given below.
- Muslim beliefs in Allah – the one and only almighty God, Lord and Creator. Him we trust and Him alone we fear.
- Muslims believe in the angels created by Allah. We know them even though they are not visible to us. They are the obedient servants of Allah and they carry out all His orders.
- Muslims believe that the words which Allah revealed to the prophets were written down in books. The last book, which was given to Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is the Qur’an. The Quran is the only book from Allah which is complete and preserved in its original form.
- Muslims believe that Allah has sent His prophets to all mankind with the message to worship only Allah and to do good. Other Prophets Muslims believe in include Jacob (Yakub), Joseph (Yusuf), Jesus (Isa) and Moses (Musa) peace be upon them all.
- Muslims believe in the Day of Resurrection when Allah will wake us from our deaths. We will be rewarded for the good that we have done and those of us who did not believe in Allah and did evil, will be punished.
- Muslims believe that Allah has taught us to understand what good and evil is, so that we can ourselves decide for the good and against the evil. All good and evil is decreed by Allah.
- Muslims believe in Life after Death. The life after death is eternal and one will be rewarded with either Heaven or Hell depending on how the life of this earth was spent.
As mentioned above these are Muslim beliefs in a nutshell and are the core of what each muslim believes. However, there is much more to muslim beliefs than just the above and these are explored in more detail in other pages and articles of this site.