As-salamu alaikum wa rahmutallah,
May this reach you in the best state of health and iman. Ameen.
In Islam, Shar’iah refers to legal matters which God has legislated for his servants. In Arabic, Shar’ia (Islamic Law) denotes a trodden pathway which leads to water. Indeed, the Muslim relates to both of these definitions, identifying Islamic Law as a vital means of nourishment for the body and soul.
As part of our Fall Semester, SeekersGuidance is pleased to present courses on Islamic Law. These courses range in subject matter, and are appropriate for beginning and advanced seekers.
– Absolute Essentials of Islam: Beliefs & Worship
– Fiqh of Life: Essentials of Halal and Haram
– Islamic Law for Seekers: Worship (Hanafi)
– Islamic Law for Seekers: Worship (Shafi`i)
– Islamic Law for Seekers: Transactions (Hanafī)
SeekersGuidance Fall Semester begins on Friday, October 9. In addition to classes in Law, we are offering affordable classes in Guidance, Belief, Spirituality, and Qu’ran. Visit our new and improved Online Academy to browse our Course Catalog.